- Omgeving Amsterdam
- 5 dagen
- Commercieel / Verkoop
The opportunity for more than 100 countries all over the world to buy the best, most modern and original fashion items. That is provided by this company. We are looking for an experienced French speaking Customer Service Specialist who wants to make a difference at one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of fashion items used in summer and winter! You will work with prestigious brands and high quality products from your position at the EMEA headquarter in Amsterdam.
As the Customer Service Specialist / Key Account Manager you are responsible for the B2B contact of the key accounts of the company. You will be part of the customer service team France and reporting to the customer service manager France.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Coordinate customer service and sales orders for all key accounts. This means you are informed about the whole process from entering orders, creating forecasts, check out delivery times and answering logistic queries.
- You are expected to think and act at a strategic level and eventually you possess extensive market and product knowledge. To keep this knowledge up to date you analyze the market and develop this knowledge into plans and targets. You identify opportunities and threats and taking action on this.
- No secrets: you know all the ins and outs of your sales activities! You prepare the reports of the business perfomance with dashboards with up to date facts and figures! Including the preparation of range sheets, analyzing the brands and customers and their turnover performance.
- You contribute to the goals of customers. Actively monitoring developments within the customer's work area is essential. How to shape customers is also not unknown to you. Of course you will make and keep the customer happy, providing the best service is all you want to do!
- Act as sparring partner for customers and colleagues. Questions and difficult complaints are also part of your job, it keeps you sharp!
What do you get back?
- Money! A monthly salary indication around 2700-3000 euro based on 40 hours a week
- 1 year contract to start with!
- 25 payed holidays and travel reimbursement
- Even if it's quite far: of your pension will be thought. Also you can join their health insurance plan
- 2 fashion items per year for free and others with lots of discount!
- Discount to the gym. Get in shape!
- Working hours from 09.00 to 17.30, home before dinner!
Still enthousiastic? Nice! We do have some qualifications that are necessary to fulfil the role.
We expect that you:Obtained a secondary education degree and have at least 4 years of working experience in a similar or comparable role. Because this is an international organization and you manage the France market you speak French and English both on a professional level. Believe you have excellent skills in working with Excel and as a result you are a talent in analyzing data en preparing reports!
Still in the race?! Please send your resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to hear from you soon!
Goed om te weten: Deze vacature staat open bij ons label JUSTIN recruitment in Amsterdam. Je kunt gewoon solliciteren via deze website. Onze collega’s van JUSTIN recruitment nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling.
- Vacaturenummer: 1724456
- Plaatsingsdatum: 12-06-2019